Writer and the Receiver

 As I was organizing the books, I found the old letter written by my dad's friend to him inside an Oxford dictionary, from which most of the people in our family got their names. I picked up the letter and read it once again. There is always a curiosity and excitement in reading it each and every time. Writing is not only therapy; it also creates a good memory. It can not only connect emotionally with the people by whom it was written and also the receiver. I don't know how the writer looks or how she is now, but I could feel a kind of care and love in her words. Words written on paper give a special feeling than anything. Even though years run but the paper filled with the emotions will always shows the intuition and the feelings of a human. I think this letter will be the precious thing that I am protecting for years. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL