House Captain💍👰🏻🤵🏻🕊️ִ໋

 In the morning, my room became the most messy one as I was getting ready for my cousin's wedding. As usual, the toughest job called hairstyling worked for me at the last. It was after years we had a grand wedding in the village. According to village traditions, grand doesn't mean how much decoration or other things; it all means about the number of people attending the wedding. We departed from the groom's home, and it was actually a long journey, and I was yarning most of the time because I didn't sleep properly. Somehow we reached the destination. But the problem was we reached the place but the groom didn't arrived there. We were waiting outside the church, and the rain started to shower him drop by drop. This is called blessing rain in the native country, where when the groom arrives in the front yard of the church, there will be little, tiny drops that bless him—a belief of our native. As I saw him as a groom, I could remember a schoolboy who went to morning class at 7.30. We both studied at the same school, and the only difference is that I studied 12 years and he studied 2 years. He was walking along with the bride in the aisle, and I could remember the green house captain, who was a role model for us to have a perfect marchfast. They both gave their vows, and yeah, finally he got married to the love of his life. The path they both traveled had a lot of hardships, and yeah, they both stood like anchors, and their faces showed it to me. Finally, he is now a house captain.


"Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL