Will it change?

 As I was sitting with a porridge to get it cool watching the TV, the advertisements were going on. There was an ad for a famous jewelry shop, and I watched it, and without my conscious awareness, I said adipowli, which means super in English. The reason for this was that the models in that jewelry were in dusky stin-tone. The bride in the ad was dressed in a South Indian bride's attire. I actually wondered because, from my young age, the models cast for most of the ads used to be fair-skinned. I could have loved to thank the jewelry shop because this is the beginning of a new era where I think dusky-skinned people will also be treated as equal to fair-skinned people. And moreover, even many of the brides who used to be dusky-skinned transformed into fair-skinned ones on their big day. There was always a question inside me regarding this makeup because, according to me, make-up is something that is considered an art that enhances the beauty of a person more without changing their naturality, but I used to see the entire change in their skin tone in the name of make-up. Let's be clear: the dusky tone, people be themselves with their own beauty.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL