When Sun and Rain have an agreement

 As I was going through my novel, my mom called me to take the cereal and chili that were spread on the terrace to dry. This is actually common in villages where people only use ready-made powder in urgent situations, and the rest of the time they all dry out the products and powder them in mills and use them for cooking purposes. And it's been two weeks we are trying to dry out the things, but the weather was not in a condition of cooperating for our plan. Today it was around 3 o'clock, and I was asked by my mom to take the things from the terrace. I thought of saying no to her, and I looked at the sky, and it said that soon it's going to shower on the land. I went with my mom, and we were surprised to see the rain along with the bright sun beam. There was salty mango spread to get dried out, and I was eating them without caring about the rain. I could guess my mamma's angry, so I stopped eating and helped her as much I could.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL