The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

 It was around 5 o'clock. My mom, my aunt, and I went to the main road and waited for the auto, and finally we got one. We got out of the auto at Tambaram, then my aunt started to hunt for a bus to Chrompet. Somehow she managed to find one, and we three of them got into the bus. Actually, I think the bus was new, and it reminds me of some of my favorite kdrama scenes. We reached Chrompet and first went to Pothys. I was in search of running material to stitch a lehenga from scratch. Me and my mom were not satisfied with the materials in there. So, we three moved to Chennai Silks. But again, there were not enough collections according to our taste. Then we went to Saravana Stores. Again, I couldn't find the one that my mind wanted. Then we three got into the van and came to Tambaram. We went to Jayachandran. At that point, my mind was half interested in some colors. Witnessing my half-interest, my aunt asked me if we could visit some other textile shops nearby to find the one that I wanted. Then we three went for fabric hunting. Seriously, I couldn't control my laughter because we visited 15 textile stores for fabric. And at last, my mom, who loved the fabric from Jayachandran, asked me whether I had changed my half interest to the full one. But still, it was half. In order to forget my disappointment, she bought me sugarcane juice, but I asked for one more because one was not enough for me to overcome the disappointment. At last, we three got into the auto and came home. After coming home, my mom was like, 15 shops .... 15 shops, and she also called my dad and told him that only he was suitable to accompany me shopping. Actually, I am the type of girl who used to select dresses within 5 to 10 minutes because, from a young age, my dad used to take me shopping, so I was designed according to this. 

Anyway, sugarcane juice helped me to come out of my disappointment.




Comments

  1. I need to take you shopping luv (you are gonna be so dead bored lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I used to run whenever you call me😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL