Exam Fever

 I took a paracetamol, had lunch, and got ready for college. My mom was asking me whether I was capable of walking or if she should call my cousin to drop me off on the main road. I said no to her, packed my exam materials, came outside the door, and again asked her to open the door. She was like, "This is not your MCC; this is home; go to college and write your exam".😂I couldn't handle the bright, hot sun that was sipping out my energy through my shield, known as an umbrella. I crossed the main road, and within a few seconds I got a share auto and stared at it because there was a seat in the upper part of the auto, and the lady at the right corner of the upper seat as well as the lady at the bottom seat were like statues, and my brain was processing how to get on the seat now. Somehow I managed to sit on the seat and got scolded by the lady in the upper seat. I have good flexibility to climb the upper seat, but due to fever, my body was hurting, and it didn't support me today. I got out of the auto, and I was walking like a snail, and most of the people around me were like rabbits. Somehow, I walked and rolled. I reached the college and went to the lounge to at least look fresh, but my friends told me that even after the face wash, my eyes reflected that I was ill. I opened the book for 30 minutes, and I didn't know what I learned. It's time for the exam. My hands started to incorporate me due to fever. I forced them to shower my thoughts. Due to  fever, my eyes were not in good condition, and they also showed their work during the examination. It was 4 o'clock, and I ordered my hands and brain to work faster because I had to complete the 30 mark questions that were left. Yeah, even in this worst condition, my hands and brain were able to complete the task at the proper time. It was 4.30, and I was looking at everyone around me, and the invigilators were also silent. I stared at my watch for a moment, and after a few seconds, I realized it was 3.30. I could clearly hear a voice in me: Hey, stupid kid, stupid kid. Go give your paper and go to sleep. That's why I bribed your eyes, and they also worked according to my rule. But I sat again for 30 minutes. My chunk was in a race to complete the paper. So I left her in the exam hall and came out of the college, and again, snail walking began. I was actually unable to walk, but somehow I tried my best. I felt so down, and I wanted to taste some groundnuts, so I went to the market, roamed there, and got some. People used to take rest during fever, and meanwhile, I roamed in the market, and I think it's the treatment that made me better. My chunk called me, and I told her that I was going to get the vehicle to home. I reached the steps, and there was an auto moving slowly, partially filled. I ran towards it, and it speeded up. There was an uncle who saw me and told the driver to stop the vehicle. High fever, and even I had energy to run and catch the vehicle. Yeah, that's how I treated my exam fever.




Comments

  1. I thank Jesus for helping you to write your exam even though in your fever.We'll pray for your speedy recovery Libi!🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL