When Self confidence meets Stubborn behaviour

 Being in the excitement of taking the license, I could remember the nostalgic night that I learned bicycle of my own. During those childhood days, I had a four-wheel bicycle. Looking at my brother, who was using a two-wheeled bicycle, I got an enthusiasm for riding it. It actually doesn't suit my height, so my dad rejected helping me learn it. Even my stubborn behavior didn't work properly, but I didn't lose hope.

My uncle's home and my home are in the same compound, and they were settled in Chennai. After failing in finding a tutor, I went to my mom, and she told me to learn with the help of leaning on the wall. The wall was not very polished. That was the last option I had, and I started my practice. I began the session in the evening and didn't stop until I got the balance. I could have written something about that special feeling of getting the balance at that time. That was the special moment where I learned it on my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL