Unexpected meetings

 Like one of the busy days I was scheduled with four weddings. The morning was adjustable, but the evening schedule literally cracked me because I slept unknowingly due to the chillness of air for the welcoming ceremony of rain. My dad woke me up, and I was moving at the speed of a snail because I was still in half sleep. I got dressed up and then came the toughest task of my entire life. It's called hairstyling. I hate it till the core because my hair used to have different textures for each day. At last I failed in all the hairstyles and ended up in something. I was visiting the auditorium nearly after three years and also the church near it. During my middle schooling, I used to go for competitions conducted in that church, which was very old and was built by Scottish missionaries. Having my food, I was again in a 1/4 sleep mode. Once I completed, I saw my childhood friend. He was the first one whom I knew as a friend at the age of two and a half when I entered the nursery, and still we are friends. I went to him to inquire about his well-being, and as usual, he gave me the gesture of vanakam, and he didn't have enough time for trolling me because his friends were waiting outside. Wishing the bride and the groom, we came out of the auditorium and went to get pop corn. Standing there now begins the gathering session where everyone's well-being inquiry turns into stand-up comedy. It was a surprise that my cousin and aunts came with their families at the same time. My nephew and niece, who were in second grade and kindergarten, were having their pop corn, and me, who completed mine, was picking from their packs and asking about their first day  school experience. And at last I had a lemon tea and waved at my childhood friend. Then I came out of the auditorium with a satisfied heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL