The Story Tellers

 While I was organizing my high school textbooks and notebooks, I came across my 10th grade math notebook, and the front cover took me to a nostalgic era. During the 10th grade, the government of Tamil Nadu announced all passes for public exam students. Even though our portions were completed and revisions began, after this official announcement, we literally tried to escape from the academic world. But our school management never allowed for it. We had a math mam who is the sweetest and calmest in nature.During her hour, she used to give us problems and set a time for them. It was during COVID time, so we had social distance in our classroom. But it was really hard for us to maintain the distance. We used to complete the problems as soon as we could, and then we used to tell stories by just looking at the images in our textbooks as well as the notebooks. I was now astonished by the imaginative stories we created ourselves and recited and giggled at.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL