The Patience

 I was sitting with porridge due to a decline in my health. I got a call from my non-blooded one, and I attended, but all of a sudden I cut down on the call because I was ordered by my parents not to move an inch without drinking the porridge. Immediately, I went to WhatsApp to MSG him, but he had already started typing me. He asked me to come outside the home because he and another one, the youngest non-blooded, were waiting outside the home. The younger one got a semester holiday for a month, so they came to visit friends in the area. After drinking my porridge, I went outside the house to look at them, and they were standing straight outside our gate. I thought they might have departed because it was nearly 10 minutes since he made me a call. We inquired about each other's well-being, but usually it wouldn't be in a formal way. After speaking for some more minutes, they both departed from my home. If I were actually in their position, I could have departed from there earlier. This was not the first time for me to see their patience in waiting for me, because they used to be more patient even during the school days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL