The Impatience

 Having an unproductive day, I was disturbing my mom for most of the time. After having my lunch, I switched on the TV, and it shows no signal for the past three days. Then I went to my room and laid on the bed, but I couldn't sleep. Then I got up from it and took the products for drying, and then again I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Secretly, I went to the earthenware, in which salty, spicy mangoes were there. It was not that easy to open it without any noise and close it the same as it was. Then I went to the backyard to see if the coriander seeds that I sown had sprouted out or not. There was no sign of any sprouting, and I picked a spoon and slowly moved the soil to see whether they sprouted inside the soil. Again, no sign of sprouting. Then I closed the seeds with the soil. This is me, from the young age, being very impatient with the sowning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL