The Excitement

 In preparation of a cousin's wedding, most of the family members arrived in the native country today.

We cousins went to visit our little nephew, and she was not in a mood to play with us. She started crying when my brother-in-law tried to take her from her grandfather for a walk in the front yard. Then people around her tried to calm her down, and she wasn't in a mode of enjoying. Then my BIL started the session of roasting my SIL as they were college friends. That was actually in an extreme range because she is a singer. I even got a stomach ache due to extreme laughter. After a long laughing session, we departed from there. There is eagerness of waiting for the wedding because that used to be the place we could meet most of our family members and get introduced to each other. After my cousin's (sister's) wedding, this will be the next one I am so excited about. A typical Kanniyakumari wedding is something that I miss more during my stay in Chennai. It actually gives me pure wedding vibes, and especially there is no escape from the afternoon lunch.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL