Pre wedding celebration

 Once the Sunday mass got completed I attended my Sunday class and then arrived at home. I refreshed myself and then went to my cousins home for the pre wedding celebration. It is known as 'koperuku' in Tamil. Its a traditional event where the neighbours and relatives would come to the groom's home and have food. When I went there I guessed my cousins might be there but they didn't. Unexpectedly my aunt was there and I joined with her. We had a prayer session and then people started arriving at home. We had our lunch and then continuing chit chat sessions. I had a good time with my cousins and nephew's. It's been after 5 years I attended a function like this and yeah again an unforgettable day filled with beautiful memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

APRÌL FÒOL

Exam Fever