If Sun could communicate

 It was early morning, and my mom asked me to help her dry the products for the third day. As she was spreading them on the terrace, I sat down with the umbrella as it was so hot there. At that time I was seeing the sun with naked eyes, and when I turned my look into another place, I could feel a blank blanket in my eyes. I went down and took my mobile to shoot some clips of sun. If Sun could speak, it would surely ask me if I had any sense because I suffered so hard to record a single perfect video. Then I didn't came down because I merged myself in recording the nature. After an hour, I got a call from my mom and she asked me to come down.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL