Accidental Perfection

 Somehow today my twenty-day room-organizing festival came to an end. There is a glass bottle in my room in which some drops of honey were inside, and I didn't notice it before taking it to my room. I kept it separately above my desk to wash it. Once I completed my organizing session, I took the bottle and came to the backyard of my home to wash it. I took a cup and soaked the soap to make soap water and then poured it into the bottle and shaked it well. Then, to remove the froth, I showed the bottle straight to the tap. Once it was removed, I inverted the bottle to remove the water. Surprisingly, bubbles formed a pattern together. I ran with the bottle to my mom, and she scolded me to go out of the house because water from the outside of the bottle was dropping on the floor. Then I kept it outside the home and ran to my room and took my mobile and clicked photos. My mom was surprised by my behavior, and she asked me if that was the first time I saw this thing because she had seen it numerous times. And yeah, it was the first time I was seeing this in a glass bottle.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

The Struggle for Outfit from Scratch

APRÌL FÒOL