Time Flies

     I was just thinking about me, who stood in front of the McC gate with fear, and my dad was asking the security where Anderson Hall was, and he showed me the way. Then I entered the main gate, turned back, and looked at my dad, and he was looking at me like a kindergarten kid. He didn't come with me to nursery, and my grandma took me to nursery. So that was a kind of special feeling, and yeah, I turned at him and waved that I would be fine. I remember it clearly because there was a huge struggle with my college selection. I walked in agony and found two people who looked like me, so I asked them voluntarily, and they were also freshers like me. It was not that easy for a girl from Greeny Village to adapt to city life. But I pushed myself, and I felt that it was worth studying here, where I identified myself. Yeah, one year has passed, and today Vava was telling me she was worried about the holidays because she couldn't meet friends. And I was asking her to think about the last day of college life. Oh, nothing to think about that. Yeah, I felt like time flies.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL