The Art of Messing

 Having a mom who is very keen on the cleanliness of the home, it was really hard for me to be a messy kid. If I ever replace the newspaper, she will become a super mom at scolding. So it's mandatory to be neat, but most of the time I don't. When she visits my room, I always get scolded for my messiness, and during high school due to studies, she gave me an excuse. The advantage of having a mom like this is that when the room becomes extremely messy, my mind automatically prepares to clean it. Actually, during exam days, my room used to be extra messy, and after that, it was my duty to clean it. I never felt so bored doing cleaning because the output gave me satisfaction. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL