Native Doordarshan Nila

 After a while, I talked with my school bestie, Nila. Today is her birthday, so I asked her to give me an appointment, and she was free for the whole day. I called her, and the ring bell was going on. I thought of cut off the call before she picked it up. All of a sudden, a ghostly voice came from the opposite side. Seriously, I was shocked about the way she called me, as she used to do in high school. Actually, there won't be any hello for us. And most importantly, everyone says there should be respect between each other when we are in any kind of relationship. And this human creature is an exception for me because she never respects me, and I never respect her. I asked for Payaasam as a birthday day treat from her, and she asked me if there was any option on the phone to get through the screen in order to reach her home, find it, and do it. I said no and asked her to courier the payasam, and she in turn asked me to come in as a courier😂. She literally shared many things, as she was in native; she became a native Doordarshan to me. My mom gave me grapes to eat, and I kept them aside and continued speaking with her. We were sharing our school memories. Sometimes all you need is a person to speak, and she is the one who pick my call whenever I call . I never called her this semester because I thought she might be as busy with her schedule as I am. When I told her, she told me I was not like you, girl😂.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL