Currency Colour Blindness

      Recently, I went shopping alone. I went to the topmost floor, purchased a single product, and went to the bill counter with 500 rupees. The product I purchased was below 50 rupees, and the sister at the bill counter asked me whether I had change. I said no to her, and her face changed immediately, and they made me to wait and went to look after another customer. I waited and somehow got the money, and I felt that there was an increase in the amount. Doubting myself, as I am very weak in mathematics, I went to the other floor to purchase another thing. Again, the product also costs below 50 rupees. The billing person gave the change, and I was doubting again because I thought I didn't get the extra amount correctly. I asked her, "Didn't I give you 100 rupees?". She immediately got harsh in her tone and told me "you gave only 50 rupees". I said sorry to her and came back. This is not the first time I have confused 50 rupees and 100 rupees. So I didn't felt bad. That violet and blue color still gets confused in my mind🙂.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL