ALL THE BEST from a Bride

 Today my chechi (cousin) got married, and yeah, I couldn't make it on her wedding day. Actually, I thought of attending, but due to my semester, I can't attend her big day. The day the election commission announced the election date, I got panicked about this, and the panic was worth it. Then, when the official mail came from the principal, I started to search for all the trains from Central to Kootayam. I still remember that day where I was totally blank, not even concentrating on my classes, and only thinking about her wedding. Once the timetable came, my ticket was cancelled along with that of my mother. Yeah, she even sacrificed the wedding for me. I was the only one who didn't attend the wedding from the cousin squad. The worst thing is that I also missed my time with the kutty pattaalam (children squad). And the most important thing is food. After getting the menu, my stomach literally cried, but I consoled myself by saying that I am blessed with food daily.

Looking at her in the beautiful pastel golden saree with a cute smile, I just went back to the nostalgic days where we met at our grandmother's house, especially during the festival days. She is one of the talkative ones, and yeah, she is also the vibrant one. Even in between the exam her wedding image came to my mind. The moment I completed my exam, I came outside the exam hall and took my phone to see her wedding photos. I roamed around Tambaram Market, but I didn't felt better because today I was intuitionally ill. I wished her through social media, and in turn, she told me ALL THE BEST. This will be the best of all the best forever in my life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL