Yellow ...Yellow

 Yesterday I was waiting with my chunk(bestfriend) on the road to the girls hall for a chunk from Martin Hall. On the way, just near the QSC, there was a flower bed. One of my friends was exploring her knowledge with another friend, and I was totally lost with the flower bed. I couldn't resist the beauty of it and I took a picture of it. I told my chunk that I wanted to sleep here. I also added that this place was very good for photoshoot. The yellow color of the flower made me happy without any reason. My inner child came out, and I started to pick the flower from the ground. I was unable to collect many because my mind was totally in a state of admiration. Somehow I took some, put them in my bag, and came home. I kept them in a book to get dried. Honestly, I was checking them most of the time, and my brain was like, Hey kid, stop this business; the flower will get dry naturally. Go and prepare for your semester exams. Its near . 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL