Why did I smile?

 I am typing this right after the moment I completed the I Volume of Ponniyin Selvan. In the last scene, Aadhtiya Karikalan and Parthiban were speaking with each other, and Malaimaan entered into their conversation and asked Parthiban to go to sleep because he had to travel to Sri Lanka. Then the scene ended. The next moment, I smiled without consciousness. Why did I smile? That's what I am thinking right now. Is it about the happiness of completing the novel or thinking about what Thirukoovaloor Malaimaam told about Aravaan stories, or is it about Parthiban's reply to Malaimaan when he asked him why he hadn't slept even though he had to travel to Sri Lanka? But I couldn't find the exact reason. 

   I think I started this novel in early February. I even doubted myself because I have never read a book more than 250 pages, and since it's my first time reading a novel, I figured that I could even read novels. I suggest reading this novel, but be aware because sometimes it will affect you like drugs. Personally, I felt its addictiveness, especially during my CA. Most of the time, my mind incorporated with me when I decided to prepare for the examination, and it craved for reading the novel. By the way, the addiction led me to download Volume 2, and it is processing on...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL