When you have a elder friend...

 It was around 2 o'clock. I was sitting with my mobile phone, and my brother was having his lunch. He was in a hurry to finish his lunch, and he was fighting with me for my laptop. He actually has one that was costlier than mine but never maintained properly, and recently he tried surgery on it. After the surgery, somehow he succeeded, but his patient was paralyzed for the rest of its life. His laptop cannot be moved to any other place. I told him that I wouldn't give him my laptop, but my mom kept pleading with me. Once I agreed to give my laptop away, the argument ended. He went to the kitchen and told Mom about my WhatsApp profile. It was actually a couple, but the reason I kept it as my profile is because I loved it (astrophile). My mom started questioning me, and I could feel the inner happiness of my brother from his derisive smile towards me. I told her that it was just a profile. She told me in a sarcastic way to change it because what if our others think the way your brother did? 😆I started arguing with her. I told her if they think, let them think, but I was in laughter mode because my mom was asking every question in the same laughter mode. We were both arguing and laughing. I started to point out my brother's old profile picture, and now I turned my mom towards my brother. He couldn't handle her. He kept smiling in order to escape from her. He realized that the only way forward was to start again from the beginning. He started telling mom the same thing he told her already. I showed my profile to my mom and said it's a father and daughter. My brother was like, She is lying. Then I changed my profile picture, but I thought of changing it to the old one to disturb him again, but I loved the picture, so I changed the thought of changing it.




(This is the picture which he used as a tool against me😂🤭)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL