Uncomfortablity

 

In early December, I went shopping with my mom, aunt, and younger cousin. We first went to the saree session for my mom and aunt, and as usual, they didn't pick any sarees rather than have an saree exhibition. They were like, I saw this saree in the advertisement, and this pattern was so good; this is so costly, and at the end, me and my cousin were waiting for them to select one, but they destroyed our thinking without picking anything. Then we went to the gown section for my cousin. Again, here she struggled to filter one from the collection. Somehow she took one, and we went to the accessories section. As usual, me and my cousin started our accessory hunting. It's like we both took many clips and put them in the basket, and my mom and aunt took them from the basket and kept them in their places. This scene is actually related to YouTube shorts.
Then I came out of the section and waited outside for the three. I came near the bill counter, and there was a staff member checking everyone. She checked everyone's bag, and she was also touching everyone's body for checking.
She even touched me, and I felt so uncomfortable with her touching. I got angry, but I didn't ask her anything and came out. I was looking at her, and she continued checking on everyone in the same way she treated me. Her checking level was actually worse with the young people. I even saw that the checking method made many uncomfortable. After some time, there were two sisters who were in modern dress and were selecting lipstick shades. At first, this checking lady called them. My mind ensured itself that she prejudiced them by their way of dressing, because when I stood on the line, the girl before me with a crop top and baggy jeans had more checks than me. Even though she showed her pocket that there was nothing, this lady checked again and again. This lady consistently kept calling the two sisters, but they were like they had to choose their lipstick so that they brought the one that was half finished. This lady was not in a condition to hear all those things told her. Once they both came near her to explain clearly to her, she checked them in a rude way. When she touched the body of one of the sisters, she denied touching her body. She started to argue with her. But this lady also didn't give up on the argument. After the check, she told them that they could now go to the accessories section. They both got furious, and one of the sisters threw the lipstick on the floor and walked in agony. They both actually felt very uncomfortable during the check because, because of the argument, everyone started staring at them. Another was in a mode of calming her, but she just grabbed her hand and went to the esclator.
I think if they want to check the customers, touching their bodies is not appropriate; rather, they should use detectors. After that, I never went to the accessories section of that shop, and I usually stood outside because of their checking method, which made me uncomfortable once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL