The Queue

 Today, after the 4th hour, I went to West Tambaram for shopping with two of my chunks (best friends). At first, we three went to Jayachandran for purchases. We went to the accessories session for me. I took a basket and didn't buy anything. The basket I picked was useful to my chunk, and she bought some accessories. She asked me to bill for her, and I went and stood for billing in the queue. When I was near the bill counter, a grandmother, harsh in her tone, asked me and another aunt to stand in the queue, and we both told her that we were already in the queue. She was again harsh in her tone, and then I didn't have the talent to fight with her, so I moved to the queue that was formed by her. Her words were not harsh, but the tone was too harsh for me. I was in an upset mode because little things can make me upset and little things can make me happy. But the two creatures with me didn't allow me to be in my upset mode. They didn't even properly know what happened, and both of them were talking blah blah stuff there😂. After our purchases, with the help of Google Map, we started to walk in search of a dry cleaning shop for my friend. We were actually walking in the opposite direction of what was shown on the map. The Google Map chunk found that we were moving in the wrong direction, and she asked a security uncle, and he in turn asked the vendor, and he told us the direction. Then we started to walk, and the struggle to cross the road was still making me laugh. Somehow, we three reached the shop. There was AC in the shop, so we two, who were outside the shop, also entered. Then we walked to the market. I wanted to buy earrings, and we entered a shop, and the selection process completed within a minute. After that, we planned to get our food from the food court. We went there, and after seeing the queue, we changed our decision and came out of there. My chunks went to their hostel, and I moved to get an auto and reached home. Even for entering into the auto, I stood in a queue. But it's not so long.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL