The Magical Door

 I have a special obsession with magic doors. The Doremon cartoon made me believe in my childhood days that there was something called a magic door( anywhere door). During childhood, I imitate like Doremon. I used to close and open the door, and when my parents saw me playing like this, they used to warn me not to play like this because sometimes my tiny fingers got injured because of my carelessness. This obsession began in my childhood and has never been separated from me till now. After coming to Chennai, there are nights I used to imitate, like Doremon asking my mother that I was going to the native. I used to tell her if there was a magic door, I would come to MCC from the native. 

Today, after completing the classes, I walked with one of the friends, and we both were under an umbrella, but still, our energy was sipped by the sun. After crossing the signal, I told her it's good to have an escalator from here to the railway station, and she was like, It's better to have an escalator from the college main gate to the railway station 😂. And she also told me that Keeru( I think she is the most humorous person in our classroom) told her about Doremon's magic door, and she was like, How good to have it.We don't need to travel for hours. The sun won't sip our energy. Just open and close. Once the classes are completed the next moment at home. I think we could atleast dream about the magic door 😂.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL