The Flying Pencil

 During my 6th grade year, I went to a tuition class for my brother. He told my parents that he wouldn't go to the class if I was not accompanying him. My parents, considering his future, didn't consider mine and sent me along with him. I never had hatred towards the tuition class because I was the youngest, and I used to complete the portion soon, and my tuition sister sent me to the kitchen to eat. Her mom treats me with the snacks. And I am the one who got this chief guest treatment while all the others used to study, write, and engage in their busy study schedules.

Once during the public exam season, a brother and sister from 12th grade came to the tuition for their chemistry exam preparation. My tuition sister gave us the syllabus for studying and went inside to teach chemistry to those two-day students. We were five people sitting in the sitout and studying for the first ten minutes. After that, we started our chitchat without making any noise, and all of a sudden, we decided to play police and thief. Everyone stopped studying, and we all became CID Moosa. Sometimes, due to over excitement we giggled, and that made our tuition sister take a look at us to see whether we were studying properly or not. Our acting level during her visit can also be suggested for national awards. The emotion we expelled as good kids made her believe that we were studying. After her visit again, we started playing. Usually my relative brother comes with his smartwatch, and he is our clock, so we always ask him the time, but that day he forgot to bring his watch. We need to know the time, as our minds thought that it's time to go home, so he and my sibling made a master plan. The plan was that my relative brother would throw my sibling's pencil inside the house, and he should take the pencil as well as look at the clock. He threw away the pencil, and my sibling went inside, took the pencil, watched the time, and conveyed the same dialogue taught by my relative brother. My tuition sister asked him to show her the flying pencil and let her check if it had wings or legs to come inside the home. Somehow, she found that we all wanted to go home, so she sent us home. It's been nearly 7 years. And my relative brother, who used to be the master planner for us, is now a software developer. Yeah, looking at him, I  realized that we had all grown so much. I couldn't find the flying pencil but the flying years.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL