The denouement never came

 The denouement for my exam fever never came, and I think this is the longest falling action I have ever felt. It's been 5 days of my exam fever, which often came out like kullanari in Dora. When I thought I was completely cured, it showed me that I was still in the play. I tried hard to stop myself and ran away from the zenith of the play, but, due to heat, my sleeping period went to 2 o'clock in the early morning, and I still continued in the play. During my first major, my eyes turned into cuckoos, but the voice was like a grackle. Somehow, after coming to MCC, I felt better and wrote the exam, then came home and slept. The next two days, I became a sleeping princess, and I couldn't concentrate on my studies properly. And today I went for writing britlit and celebrated my exam fever in the exam hall. I also disturbed my benchmate, who was very keen on showering her tamil in the answer sheet. I asked myself to corporate with the exam, but at the end of paper correction time, the fever went to its peak, and I couldn't even stand properly. I gave the paper, smiled at my friend, and everyone asked about writing. I ran to wash my face, and my stomach wanted to have a biryani. I tried to walk towards the canteen, but I couldn't, and I came out of the college, and when the shiny yellow evening beam of my daily energy sipper in the afternoon called the sun,  gave me relief. Yeah, sometimes when you think some people are dangerous to us, they help you come out of your danger zone (personal experience). Along with the sun, I talked and giggled with my school friend, and yeah, he became my doctor of the day, which created positive vibes in me. My phone charge was 8 percent, and my body charge went to 88 percent. Then, speaking all the way with him, it went to 100 percent. Still, I dont even know if I am undergoing falling action or have reached denouement of exam fever.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL