SHE & HE(L)

 I have a separate notebook for major and allied in order to have the keywords. In front of the three notebooks. I wrote the short form of all three papers. My brother, who usually never cares about my notebooks, used to take them without my permission and use them for his own needs, and when I search for them, he won't even say that he took them. If I ask him, he won't reply to me because he knows that is the best way of irritating me. It was during last semester that he took my literary forms book for keeping his mobile phone on his bed, and when I asked my mom, she told me that she didn't see it. It was around three days I searched for it, and after a long search, I saw a book in his bed, and looking at the front page, I realized that it was my literary form book. I was in a hyper-angry mode about throwing him out of the earth. I went to him and asked about taking my book without my permission; there was no reply from him. Realizing his strategy, I came back. 

One day he took my she and hel notebook and kept his mobile phone on it, which was charging. I wrote SHE and HEL in bold letters. Immediately, he called my mom and complained to her, Look what your daughter is doing. She wrote SHE and HE in her notebook. My mother laughed at him and told him that it was the short form of her Allied paper. When I came home after college, my mother told me about this incident. I felt like no other people are needed to irritate and complain about you; the one who is your bloodline is just enough for your whole life to irritate and complain about you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL