MY INNER ARTIST IS STILL ALIVE

  It's been a year since I drew something on paper. In between months, I tried to draw some pictures but failed most of the time because of  lack of interest. I could only draw a picture if my mind and eyes cooperated 100 percent. Sometimes my brain wants to draw but my mind shows no interest, then my hands won't work. During the last three months, I tried drawing out of the compulsion of my brain, and it didn't turn out as well as I thought. It literally shattered me because drawing was my therapy most of the time. I am not professional artist . I draw when I feel like I need to draw something. But somehow, in January, I managed to draw an outline of a kdrama couple. I could draw only the outline. But it consoled me a little bit. At the initial stage of my college life, there was a lack of interest in many things that I had loved most in the past.

  Before three weeks, I tried drawing something in my notebook when one of our professors gave us a free hour. I could only draw some willow trees. Then I came home and used an A4 to draw something. I went to Google to get an image for drawing. I chosed one and started drawing. It turned into something else. That was the moment I literally gave up on drawing. At that time I didn't felt that my inner artist was still alive.Then after a week I tried drawing a butterfly on my friend's hand but it wasn'that good .

 Last Sunday, when I was listening to my mom and grandmother's conversation on the phone without my conscious awareness, I drew a butterfly on my heel. According to me, it was perfect. Then yesterday I drew butterflies on my chuck's (best friend) hand. I thought it was also just good. But today, during the fourth hour, when our madam finished her class sooner, I took my chunk's hand and took an image of a dragon from Google and started to draw it. At first, I thought of telling her that I didn't know how the output was going to be, but I didn't told her. After a keen look at the image, I started to draw it. I felt some different feelings because my eyes started to cooperate with my mind.After completing my artwork, I was not sure about myself and asked two of my friends, Does it look like a dragon? nearly four times. They kept repeating to me that it looked like a dragon. It's not actually a masterpiece. It was just a dragon drawn with a ballpoint pen, but it spoke to me that my inner artist is still alive.


( The dragon I drew today. There is also a slight trace of yesterday's butterfly in her hand.)



( This was drawn when I was in 7th std. The cute baby😂(during my childhood I was known for my chubby face among my relatives but now reverse of this is my condition😁)in the portrait is actually me when I was 2 years old.)

( Kpop fans will be more happier than anyone when they see this.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL