Lost Culture

 I was once going through a dictionary used by my dad, and I came across a piece of vintage paper. I took it in my hand, where I could see my dad's name and our address. I couldn't realize what it was. Actually, it was a letter written by my dad's friend to him. That's the first time I saw a letter, and my eyes shine seeing that. With excitement, I opened the letter. Actually, it's not good behavior to read others letters, but my mind didn't even realize these things at that time. Later, I thought of it but never regretted it. The letter was full of advice for my dad. She asked my dad to study further and to read a lot of books. When I was reading it, I felt like she was advising me and asking me to read books. I never felt that much joy in any of the social media messages. At that time, I realized how emotionally the words written on paper could capture my mind. The letter has aged nearly 30 years, but it's still at my home. But our social media messages go somewhere when we clear chat. I don't know what the magic is in it conveying emotions and love. Still, I couldn't find the answer—what was the magic in it? And after reading the letter, I told my dad that I had read his letter, and I also explained to him about my intuition. In addition, I told him that if someone writes me a letter like this, I will study till my death and read as much as I can, and he started laughing because I usually blame him for not studying further because he got employed😂.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL