JUST A WALK...

      Today I was walking to the market to buy some vegetables. But I didn't bought what I need to buy. After getting some lemons from a grandma, I thought of returning to get an auto. But I was feeling so down that I decided to take a walk around the market. My physical health was actually not in a supportive mode for me, but my mind felt that if I had a small walk, I would feel better. I started walking and as usual, I was looking around. Fruits, vegetables, bags, garlands, dresses, shoes, and many other things were there. But my eyes usually went for bangles, clips, and hair accessories. The fragrance from the flowers  actually drew me towards it. I went to a smaller distance, and they were building something, so I thought of returning. On my return, a coriander vendor (grandma) called me and asked me to take some tender cucumbers which was at a short distance   from her and to keep them near her. She told me that it was hard for her to get out of the sitting position because of her age, so she asked me to do her a favor. I helped her, and she gave me a smile and thanked me . It was actually very little help, but it made both of us to exchange a smile. I didn't know who she is, what's her name, what's her native, and she also, in return, didn't know my name, native, etc. Just an act of help connected us, that's all it. Feeling happiness from her smile and words, I went home.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL