It's a story

 Today I am going to share a short story that was shared in 10th grade by my 10th grade English teacher. She uploaded it to her status, and I personally liked it, so I screenshotted it, and going through my gallery, I unexpectedly saw it and thought of making a blog on it. 

There was a little boy and a little girl. They were both playing on the shore. The boy had beautiful and colorful marbles, and in turn, the girl had sweets. The boy told the girl that if he gave the marble to her, she would give him the sweets she had. She agreed to what the boy said, and they exchanged what they had. But the boy kept the biggest and most beautiful marbles with him, and she gave all the sweets she had as she promised. The girl slept peacefully, but the boy couldn't sleep because he kept wondering if the girl had also hidden some sweets like he did with the marbles. 
The moral of the story is that if you don't give 100 percent in a relationship, you will always keep doubting each other. This is applicable to any relationship, like love,friendship, etc. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL