It was in me. It is within me. And I am the one - my 30th blog

 I didn't even know that I had completed a 30-day blogging challenge. I sat in front of my laptop at 4 o'clock and wrote a blog, and all of a sudden my eyes saw the number of blog posts. I was doubting them and even started to count them like a kid. I actually began blogging on March 6 and stopped it right before my CA III. I even felt guilty for stopping the blog. I told Cathy about this, and she boosted me, and again, I began from where I stopped. Yeah, I failed, but I never gave up. There are days where I struggle to get a topic, and sometimes I used to wonder if I would get enough content and if the flow of writing would be good. Will it be an interesting one?

 The appreciation from the HOD mam was like getting an award. I show it to my parents, and there will be a mini-happy dance session. As a literature student, when I entered MCC, I had no idea of my future. I was very unstable in choosing my career and came to literature out of compulsion. I have the habit of writing verses and short stories in Tamil, which was actually inherited from my dad. In high school, even during the study pressure era, I never failed to scribble my feelings on paper. When nobody is right there to listen to my words, I take a piece of paper and write a letter to someone. That's how I comforted myself. Moreover, I was blessed with a professor who helped me find out who I am. That actually made me think of teaching as a profession. I never realized it was in me. It is within me. And I am the one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL