MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

          I was around 4 years old when I held the throttle for the first time. It was RX 100, so I don't need to explain how I felt at that time. During my childhood days, I used to travel to my grandma's home, and if the road was empty, I would get the throttle. This is how I fell in love with bike rides.

   


      When I was 9 years old, one day I tried to get on the bike. Somehow I managed to do that, but suddenly I lost balance and fell off the bike. After this accident for a while, I maintained distance from the bikes. But I couldn't maintain it for a long time because I don't know why I am addicted to it. Now I am an adult, but I don't know how to ride a bike. Sometimes I dream of being a rider, but that's just a dream. I used to have small rides with my dad, which I enjoyed the most, but I still remember the two accidents that restricted me from learning to ride a bike. After those accidents, I found out that I have dystychiphobia. Dystychiphobia means fear of accidents. I tried to get rid of it, but I failed. But my heart never stopped its love for bike rides. 

    Ride doesn’t mean for me only speed; it's all about losing myself to nature. Fear restricts me from experiencing this happiness. But I am sure one day I will come out of this fear zone. So never let your fear conquer your world.

                                   “THERE IS NO ILLUSION GREATER THAN FEAR"

   -LAO TZU



Comments

  1. If I had to write this on my perspective it'd be titled "My endless thirst for someone who'll invite me for a bike ride" 😭😁

    But you wrote well as always 🍓🦋 Lots of love 🍜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL