Intuition of an Artist

 I was sitting in the botany tank and looking at my notes for the I CA during the Ist semester. There was a brother sitting on the right side of me. At once, when I turned to take my water bottle, I noticed that he was drawing something. I was so eager to see his drawing. At that time, his junior, who was my friend at GC, came there. Smiling at her, I noticed that he was drawing actor Dhanush from the Kodi movie. The art looks fabulous. It was around 11.30, and I packed my bag in order to attend the 4th hour in Thomas Hall. I was thinking about whether I needed to tell him about his artwork. Feeling so shy prevented me from speaking to him. Somehow I gained confidence, and I called him. He was actually wearing an airdope, so I had to call him twice. Hearing my voice, he removed his airbuds, and I told him that his drawing was so good and I loved it. Even in this moment, I remember his smile. As an artist, if someone appreciates me, I will be happy, and there will be a smile for a long time on my face. It's all about an artist understanding the intuition of another artist.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL