Excitement to Cancellation

 So it's all about the irritating feeling given by your brother, who is going to the native today. My ticket was cancelled because of the semester, and the urge to go to my native country also increased because of this. He irritated me as much as he could, and looking at him while he was packing, my inner soul was lamenting, but I never expressed my emotions. If I express it, he will start to overirritate me. Yesterday it was so raining in the native and even today there was heavy raining, and me, who was literally roasted by Chennai heat, is dying inside because he is going to escape from this heatness. As siblings, we always share our pain, but now he is going to have a good time. In addition, he told me that after reaching the native, he would take photos of our home greenery garden, mini fish pond, and also the little forest behind our home. He couldn't stop irritating me, dancing in front of me, and trying to make me more irritated, but my health made me ignore his actions most of the time. And me, who was tracking the train in IRCTC yesterday night and even today morning after the moment of waking up from bed, did the same. Anyway, I consoled myself by saying that it's just 7 days to step into native.



(My bloodline shared this to irritate me😂🏃‍♀️)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL