Can Plants Hear?

 It was me before, 11 years ago, when I was 7 years old, I was forced to wake up in the morning to have a cup of water, of which I used to drink only half and pour the remaining to the coconut tree behind my home. When I pour the water into its root, I tell them, Look, here I am giving you water, and you should give me tender coconut. After finishing this, I move to the front yard of my home, where there is a garden. I used to count the buds of the moss rose (Pathumani chedi), which are ready to bloom. After counting every pot, if there are fewer buds, I give them some extra water and tell them to give more buds. Sometimes, I give enough water, some plants have only a few flowers. I ask them the reason for not giving enough flowers. Then I always appreciate the plants that have many flowers. Its actually a good sight to look at them, and the positive energy they impact on me was never felt by me at that time, but now I understand it. I always had the habit of speaking with trees and plants. Recently, many research studies have concluded that plants can hear. If plants and trees can speak in the future, they will be like, "Hey girl, you talkative girl. You tortured us with your speaking all the time. You always ask us about the flowers and fruits. Give me your 10th, 11th, 12th, and college marksheets. Let's see how you did your duty."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL