APRÌL FÒOL

 Hello everyone. Today is the first of April, and I was not fooled by anyone. (I typed this first line and went to speak with my dad, and then I came to continue my blog.) But unfortunately, I became an April fool at 7:48 p.m. One of my friends messaged me that the professor whom I was assigned to II CA for SHE and HEL asked me to meet her after 1.30. He told me that he didn't know why she asked me to meet her, but the professor told him that it was very important. I backed up his chat and searched for the particular professor's contact, thinking to myself, Do I need to message her or could I meet her tomorrow? At this time, my friend messaged me, "Happy April Fools Day, Libi." I was like, nobody fooled me today, and thanks for fooling me and giving me enough content😂.

     During school days, I used to get fooled the next moment I entered my classroom. My friends usually be like Maths sir is absent, and I was like, Oh, is it? Then let's go to the ground today. I would like to narrate the most toxic April fool I ever knew. This was actually shared by my elder brother. His friend's uncle was in a Middle Eastern country. On April 1, his younger uncle called the one in abroad and told him that their father had passed away. The one in abroad packed everything and rushed towards the airport. At that time, unexpectedly, he got a phone call from his relative, who was in a normal mode of speaking with him, and this man told him that he would arrive at this time and asked him to pick him up from the airport. The relative asked him, Why are you coming now? Why this sudden decision?. With a little bit of hesitation, he told the relative that his dad had passed away and how a son could stay abroad without seeing him for the last time. His relative was like who told you that your father had passed away. He told him that his younger brother. Immediately, the relative went to the home and showed his father in video call to him. When the video call ended all of a sudden, he called his younger brother. He attended his call, and without saying hello, he told him, April fool. This man from abroad shouted at his younger brother, and he cut down the call. I don't know what happened next, but I felt it's the most toxic April fool I ever heard. April Fool should make people laugh without any stress or sadness, but it should not make anyone angry or break someone's heart.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL