YOU'RE EDUCATED


 Today, after leaving the college, I was walking towards the railway station. My battery charge was literally 2 at that time. The bright sun was sipping out my energy without any mercy. Even though I was under my umbrella, I was too tired to walk. When I got on the escalator, I felt better, but again, I have to walk. Again, even for the small distance from the railway station's main entrance to the subway, I used the umbrella because I knew I was tired enough. Somehow my eyes saw an auto, and I usually ask the driver whether it goes to my destination. But the driver was a little busy in speaking with someone, so I asked a college girl inside the auto. She told me that this vehicle goes to my destination. I got into the auto and took my energy booster (buttermilk), and started to sip it. It charged me, and that's why I called it my energy booster. During my battery charge, I called my mom and told her that I had gotten into the vehicle. Again, battery charging is going on. At that time, an old man came near the window and asked the college girl who was next to me whether this vehicle would go to the particular destination that he mentioned to her. She told him that she doesn't know about it and told him that the driver is on the opposite side, so he can know about it. She was actually very polite in the way she answered him. But the old man got angry and asked her, "You're educated; don't you know these things?" He was actually very rude in his tone. She literally got furious and told him that she knew whether the vehicle would go to the particular destination that she wanted to go to. And then the two middle-aged women in the auto asked her about the incident and told her, Why don't you tell him yes? and she was like, "He will get the auto, and if it doesn't take him to the particular destination, he will blame me, so I told him to ask the driver.". Those women smiled at each other and didn't give her any replies. She answered him politely and respectfully as an elder, but he himself lost his respect with his own tongue. Sometimes it's all about our actions and words, and we lose our respect in others hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL