UNFORGETTABLE WOMAN

          I was standing with my dad in a medical shop. In front of us, there was a woman in her 60s getting her medicines. I stood on the left side of my dad, and when this lady turned, she didn’t see me and unknowingly she stamped on my feet. All of a sudden, she realized it and said sorry and asked me whether it was hurting. I said no to her. But she kept asking me again and again, and to my shock she touched my feet. She asked me to remove my shoes but I hesitated to do it. Out of compulsion, I removed my shoe, and she touched my feet and again, she asked me if it was hurting. Again, I replied no. Actually  just a sorry is enough for me, but I don’t know why she cared about it so much. I don’t even remember her face properly, but only her action made her an 'Unforgettable Woman’  in my life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL