THOSE DAYS WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN



 Today I was sitting with my elder brother and sharing about the movies that we had watched before. Actually, he is a lover of Hollywood movies, and I am the exact opposite of him. I stopped my movie circle within Kollywood and Mollywood, and sometimes when I joined with my cousins, I was actually forced to watch Hollywood movies. ‘Baby's Day Out’ was my first Hollywood movie, which I watched with my cousins, and I absolutely loved it. I have a special obsession with Jackie Chan’s movie. Among his movies, Rob-B-Hood is still my favorite. During our movie conversation, I remembered the way we both shouted together, after the ad, it began, "Jackie Chanin Saagasankal Thodarkirathu" (The Advetures of Jackie Chan Continues). The excitement of watching Chota Bheem, Master of Shaolin, and we both started our Kung-Fu practice in front of the TV. The way we always tried to eat laddoo like Bheem and failed forever in that contest. Kung-Fu Panda also gave us Kung-Fu training. Penquins of Madagascar, Varuthapadatha Karadi Sangam, Dragon Booster, and if I continue, the list goes on. I still remember my brother bought a Ben 10 watch  and he thought that he had those powers like Ben 10. And me, who was in a peak of excitement, asked for the watch and was denied using it because he told me that small kids were not allowed to use it. I still remember the way I illegally entered his room and used that watch. I felt no change and thought, maybe it won’t work when used by small kids. Shinchan—the name itself makes me smile. In 12th grade, even though I had a busy schedule, it was mandatory for my mind to watch Shinchan daily. Mr.Bean,hearing the entry music of this cartoon, I used to dance like the way he danced with his doll. But the unforgettable one was Dinner for Two, in which he filled the air in a bird's meat. Today my elder brother was telling me that those were the days we enjoyed to the fullest, and they never came back again. Yeah, it’s true that those days will never come back again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL