THE HULK AND THE TEDDY BEAR

 Today I had part II English exam, and while I was preparing for it yesterday, I read the poem The Toys written by Coventry Patmore, and immediately two incidents struck my mind. This poem is mainly about the relationship between a father and his son. One night, the poet scolded his son, and he went to his bedroom in a gloomy mood. After realizing his mistake, the poet went to his son's room, where he saw the marks of tears on his son's cheeks. The poet saw some toys kept on the table, beside his son to comfort his sad heart. He learned about the importance of toys for children.

 These two incidents happened on two different days, but in the same place. I was hurrying to college. On my way, when I entered the railway station, it was quite rush because a train had arrived at that time. Everyone was moving with their stylish trolley bags, but there was a little human being who had a back bag and a Hulk doll. He was carrying it like a baby. Closer to his chest. I think Hulk never got such comfortable and safe arms in the world. Even though he was struggling to climb down the steps, his hands were firm on the hulk.
 Another incident also happened in the same place, but below the main steps. There was a cute little girl with a teddy bear in her hand, and her dad was asking her something, and she was replying to him like a grown-up lady. She also held her teddy closer to her chest so that the teddy could have a peaceful sleep. 
These two cuties emphasized the importance of toys in their lives to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL