THE DNA AND THE BUTTERFLY

 Today I was sitting in the class with my friend. I saw a kind of ballpoint pen tattoo on the back of her hand, which resembled DNA. But it doesn't look exactly like it, and I teased her that your DNA is different from that of normal human beings, which is also reflected in your behavior😂. She gave me a stare and focused on her important duty of watching Instagram reels. Then I started to draw a butterfly in her hand and made some patterns on the butterfly's wings. To enhance the naturality of the surroundings, I tried to draw some flowers with my left hand, but they didn't turn out as well as I thought. But somehow I managed to do that. Those DNA strands brought me back to my school days. I used to sit with three pure science students on my bench. They usually carry their botany and zoology records with them. Sometimes, when the due date is near, there are moments that I even draw in their records, and then they label them. As a student in the computer science stream, we finish our records first because of those simple programs. Then we help others with their diagrams if they are in need.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL