"ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"

 Recently, I got inspired by my editor brothers and decided to learn editing myself. Those editor brothers, whenever they visited our native country, used to click on the photos and videos, edit them, and upload them in status. If I reply to them, they start to narrate their journey to me. But what I think about their editing is that they collect most of their memorable days and make them into masterpieces. Some used to upload bike rides, and I usually lament to them that you guys are lucky to be boys. You can travel wherever or whenever you want. You enjoy every moment of your life. I can only watch your happy moments, and they will start to lament about their history 🤣. Then I would die to control their lamenting.  Last year, one of my brothers asked me whether I was interested to learn editing, and I told him I don't even have time to study; then how will I manage editing?. But personally, I have an interest in editing, but the thing is, patience plays an important role in editing. Before two  weeks, I edited a video, and I knew it was one of the worst videos ever edited in editing history 😂. My editor brothers helped me through my beginner level. Actually, I am still in the beginner level. After editing my first video,  literally I lost interest in editing and my brothers kept encouraging me. But I quit  editing. Yesterday, somehow my mind again commanded me to begin editing and I edited a video and shared it with one of the brothers. He said that there was a huge improvement.  His words boosted me. Then today I edited  another video and again he boosted me with his appreciation. But actually, it tested my patience so much. Even I was advised that the more I  get into the flow the less time I could complete it. Anyway, the only thing I remember when my patience level was checked is recalling this famous quote. 

"Rome was not built in a day."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL