PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

    On January 28, I came across a YouTube video related to Ponniyin Selvan. All of a sudden, I remembered my Tamil madam, who told me about the Ponniyin Selvan novel. She read only a few pages, and it was so interesting. Her words drove me to search for this novel.

 


           I gained interest and downloaded a soft copy of the part I Fresh Floods. I know there is a difference between reading the hard copy and the soft copy, but I couldn’t hold my enthusiasm for reading it. After completing my download, I started reading the novel, and soon I felt that I was getting addicted to it. I skipped all my other works and time-traveled to the 10th century Chola kingdom. Feeling this, I deleted the soft copy because my intuition warned me that I was drowning in it. But honestly, the next day, I redownloaded it. I scheduled the timing for reading it. I became a part of the novel. I traveled with Vallavarayan Vandiya Devan. When he admired the beauty of the Chola Empire, I admired him. I went with Kunthavai and Vanathi to meet the astrologer in Kudanthai. The list goes on.

            When I first searched about it, I came to know that after the release of the movie, people started to develop a laziness towards reading this novel . But it's reverse for me, and I think while reading the novel I could connect it with the scenes, but not in all places. Today I suggested this novel to one of my classmates, who is very fond of Tamil novels. I also suggest to read this and enjoy the time travel to the Chola Empire.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

APRÌL FÒOL