MY WHEAT CLAY CHARMS

 I randomly came across a porcelain clay video and immediately went to watch its recipe. I have everything except the main ingredient, corn flour. I asked my mom to buy it for me, but she rejected it from the shopping list. I even begged her during the shopping but she didn’t even care about me. Then I started to implement my plans. Actually, I am very good at stealing things from the kitchen. I even have good experience of stealing tamarind, Bournvita, etc… As usual, when my mom was on call, I entered into the kitchen. I took some wheat flour from the kitchen and then mixed it with fevicol, coconut oil and vinegar acid. I started to knead them. I can't even describe my joy when it turned into clay. I made a starfish from it. The next day, again I stole wheat flour from the kitchen. I made a cute bunny from it. As an artist my inner soul longs for appreciation. So I showed it to the person from whom I stole the wheat flour without her consent. She asked me, “What is this?”. I replied, “This is clay charms”.She again asked me, "How do you make this?”. Again, I replied to her, “Wheat flour from the kitchen". I think you guys can understand what happened next.


(They look more beautiful in my hands than any shooting spot, and their surface looks like the moon's surface. I think even these little creatures know that I am a selenophile😁.)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL