LIGHTHOUSE


 Today we were guiding students from other colleges to QSC for the Mnemosyne. I could witness the struggle of finding QSC in them. It actually reminded me of my first three days of struggling to find QSC. On the first day, I was guided by seniors. The next day I took my way, and when I came near Thomas Hall, my eyes started to search the botany tank, which is my light house. I could remember the anxiety in me over finding the botany tank. The moment my eyes saw the botany tank, I felt relief. It gives me the kind of happiness of a ship finding the lighthouse. At first, I felt like finding buildings inside MCC was a great task, but now I am familiar with them😁.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL