FAREWELL'24

   Today it was around 11 o'clock. I came out of my exam hall and checked my phone. There was actually a missed call from my chunk (best friend). I called her back, but she was actually busy on her call with someone, so I thought of leaving, and suddenly my VIP chunk called me back and told me to wait for her in the botany tank. Today I messed up with my hairstyle and ended somehow with ponytail and I knew very well that I would surely get headache and that happened. So I thought of going home. But the moment I saw my VIP chunk, my headache slowly healed. I think she is a doctor without an MBBS. Then we waited for our friend from Martin Hall, and then we started to walk towards Selaiyur Hall. On our little walk, the one from Martin Hall was telling about the dressing styles, and it was full of laughter. I forgot to inform my mom about the farewell, so I called her and told her that I would be coming home a little late. At this time, one of our seniors from III BA dressed up in a different way, and my chunk was telling me that I had seen this sister somewhere, but she couldn't remember her, and I told her that it's our senior (mentioning her name). She was like, at least one day you guys won't allow me to change my dressing style, and now I'm an unknown person to you guys😂😂. After somehow rolling down, we reached Selaiyur Hall. The farewell programs began, and literally, I should say that everyone rocked and enjoyed the day. Actually, this is the first time I am attending farewell. We never had farewell in our school. So I don't know how it will be. Every dance was on fire, but I think I should mention my friends. They literally lit the fire and carried it to the apex, and the three kings who accompanied our seniors silently told everyone about their fan pages. The performances not only expressed the talents but also showed friendship and bonding. Songs touched every soul. I think "Mudhal Nee and Mudivum Nee" is officially now the farewell song for our department. The moment we stood shoulder-to-shoulder and sang this song, I really became emotional. It took me back to my school days, where we used to sing this during the evening break before the extra class. Our juniors used to join us every time. And the 'Venmathiye Venmathiye'—nothing to explain about it. Actually, I am typing with this song in loop as background music. This song is older than me, but it has a special place in my heart. When our senior started the song, out of excitement, I howled without my brain's consent. That showed me how much this song is braided with my soul. I think if I go like this, the blog will turn into a blog about 'Venmathiye '. There was cake-cutting for our HOD Mam. My chunk was like, Please tell her not to go; let her be the HOD for the next two years until we complete our UG degree. The video session will be forever and the most memorable memory for our seniors. I think I need a separate blog to write about her. At last, the fire ramp walk of our seniors, and finally, we got our food and had them. I wrote about today's event in the diary, but there is no space in the diary because I filled every nook and cranny of today's page, and due to lack of space, I thought of filling the blog with my memorable day. I think this is my longest blog ever written.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL