EAST OR WEST?

   Before two days, I was walking through the railway station, and I went to the market to purchase something. On my return from the market, I usually walk slowly to look things up in the subway. I don't know why I do this, but it gives me a kind of satisfaction in my mind. I was near the steps, and a middle-aged man was walking along with me. He was actually on a call with someone, and he was trying to identify the directions. From his conversation, I could tell that he was struggling to identify East and West Tambaram. All of a sudden, he turned towards me and asked if East Tambaram was on this side. Actually, it's been 10 months, but I still struggle to differentiate between East and West Tambaram. When he asked me, I didn't know what to say. Immediately, I took a look at my college ID and told him the correct direction. After this incident, my ten months of suffering to differentiate East and West Tambaram also came to an end😁.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL